We are seeking a Full-time Creative Project Manager for 8 months starting Sept 26th, 2022, while the Head of Brand and Design is out on parental leave.
Managing a team of 2 designers, the Creative Project Manager is responsible for supporting, coordinating, and delivering projects and campaigns to support key marketing initiatives across all regions. You will work closely with our channel leads, market launchers, and other stakeholders from Sendwave to efficiently bring new ideas and creative approaches to enhance effective marketing/growth solutions and strategies while ensuring brand consistency. Key to this is your knowledge of marketing channels, the creative, and the film production processes. Additionally, we’ll be refreshing our visual identity in the upcoming years and we will need you to help manage this project.
In your first few months you’ll:
- Manage and provide support for day-to-day responsibilities of the Creative team
- Manage the briefing process to ensure the Creative team has what they need to complete projects with clear deliverables and guidelines through the project management tool, Shortcut
- Work with internal stakeholders to develop project timelines and ensure successful project completion
- Work with production agencies to produce all videos content
- Work on small to large-scale campaigns while finding ways to fit in day-to-day needs
- Manage and maintain daily project status
- Manage the creative budget
What you bring to the table:
- 5+ years in a Creative Project Management role
- Experience with Project management tools (Jira, Shortcut for example)
- History leading a creative team from project conception through implementation
- Excellent time management skills with an eagerness to meet deadlines
- Effective navigation of the creative process and feedback loops
- Deep knowledge of design principles and copywriting
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Strong business acumen skills: Ability to assess risk & opportunity, critical thinking and problem solving
- Attention to details
- Native or fluent in English
Bonus points if you:
- Have used the project management tool, Shortcut specifically
- Have creative skills like copywriting and visual design
- Able to work autonomously, and understand that teamwork is key to success
- Experience managing a distributed team
- Experience working for an app-based business
- Are a self-starter, take initiative, and require little day-to-day direction to be successful
- Are passionate about achieving Sendwave’s mission and are excited at the prospect of lowering remittance costs for the communities we serve.
- You can work remotely as long as you have reliable Internet access. You can be based in any of the following countries if you have the right to work there and will not need employer sponsorship during your employment duration
- Our company is 100% remote and has been since we were founded. Sendwave hires new team members in countries around the world. All of our roles are remote, however, some roles may carry specific location-based eligibility requirements. Our Recruiting team can help answer any questions about location as we move further into recruiting process.(#LI- Remote)
And best of all:
- Our team of over 400 employees, fully distributed across the world. We are working from coffee shops, homes, and coworking spaces — making us one of the larger fully distributed growth-stage startups in the world.
- Proud parents, community organizers, farmers, play in bands, teach yoga, YouTube influencers, former Olympians, and serial entrepreneurs.
- We collectively speak over twenty languages, including Akuapem, Amharic, Bengali, Ewe, Fante, Ga, Igbo, Kalenjin, Luganda, Oromo, Somali, Swahili, Wolof, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Irish, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Maltese, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish and Swedish.
- Our new collaborators at WorldRemit, another remittance company. We recently joined forces, and we’re excited about the ways we can continue to provide the best service to our users.