Time zones: EST (UTC -5), CST (UTC -6), MST (UTC -7), PST (UTC -8), AKST (UTC -9), HST (UTC -10), AST (UTC -4), NST (UTC -3:30)
Want to help the best podcasts in the world transform their business? Great! We’re looking for a Customer Success Lead for Supercast.
We’re on a mission to help podcasters build immense value through premium subscriptions, to connect listeners with more of what they love, and to transform the way the industry thinks about the business potential of a podcast.
And that’s where you come in.
Reporting to the CEO, you will lead Customer Success for Supercast, responsible for ensuring the success of each of our podcasters. You’ll have the mandate to determine what’s working, throw out what isn’t, and design a system that best serves new and existing customers.
The foundation is set, with fully trained customer support reps and foundational tools & processes in place. You’ll build on this to drive even more value to podcasters, by onboarding them effectively, helping them launch and guiding them to transform the future of their podcast business through Supercast.
What you will do
- Manage 2 customer support reps and taking overall ownership for a first-class customer and listener support experience
- Lead by example by taking a hands-on approach, demonstrating to your reports what best-in-class looks like in terms of both effectiveness and client communication.
- Onboard VIP podcasters by listening to their requirements, guiding them through a personalized launch plan and removing friction and ambiguity wherever possible.
- Solve technical questions, with assistance from other team members, including those on topics like plugins, embeds, and API & zapier integrations.
- Collaborate with the sales team to ensure that priority customers have a smooth transition from sales to onboarding.
- Be the customer champion, liaising with internal teams to ensure a great customer experience and sharing insights that will make our product even better.
- Act as the growth partner to VIP podcasters, a key person on their team who maximizes their earnings by proactively suggestions ways to make things better.
- Build internal processes and content to ensure our customer onboarding and support are continually improving.
We’re looking for
- Deep experience in customer success, account management or project implementation. Previous management experience is not required, however you’re already a leader when it comes to pushing support processes forward.
- A passion for helping others succeed
- A relentless drive to improve the customer experience, defining and refining customer success best practices.
- A high level of tech-savvy (e.g. Gmail, Spotify, Helpscout, Hubspot, Notion)
- A consultative approach, naturally asking thoughtful questions to determine the best solution.
- Excellent written and communication skills, with a knack for explaining technical things with grandma-level-complexity.
These things would be a big plus, but we think you could also learn them on the job:
- Experience with membership or subscription services (e.g. Patreon)
- Experience with content marketing and copywriting
- A strong understanding of common tech stack tools to sell online, such as email marketing, product launch strategies, CRMs, website platforms etc.
- Experience with podcasting, or the wider creator economy (e.g. YouTube, Teachable, Thinkific)
Why you’ll love working at Supercast
- You’ll get to be at the heart of a movement that empowers podcasters to earn money directly from their fans.
- We’re a mission-led team that cares deeply about the customers that we serve, the way we build a product and a passionate team culture where we can do our best work together.
- You’ll get to work for a remote-first company with current team members across North America. (Your primary work window should be within 3 hours of Pacific Standard Time.)
- As well as a competitive salary you’ll receive all the equipment you need to do a great job, full medical/dental benefits, unlimited paid vacation and exercise reimbursements to stay fit.
- You’ll receive stock options to share in the future success of our company.
- We’re well funded, have incredible investors & advisors and are backed by Tiny, a diverse family of companies that prides itself on crafting well-designed, wonderful internet experiences.