Time zones: EST (UTC -5), CST (UTC -6), MST (UTC -7), PST (UTC -8), AKST (UTC -9), HST (UTC -10), ART (UTC -3), UTC -4, UTC -4:30, UTC -3, UTC -2
Please do not apply for this role if you are not physically located in the Americas
. While this is a remote position, we can not consider candidates that are not based in these regions. You can find a detailed explanation in our Recruitment FAQs
At Hotjar, we’re creating Product Experience Insights software for digital product teams. We help show how users behave and what they feel strongly about, so product teams can deliver real value, fast.
Reporting to the Customer Success Lead, we are looking for a Customer Success Manager to help nurture our growing portfolio of customers.
The Customer Success team onboards and nurtures Hotjar customers by increasing customer activation and engagement through multiple communication channels. Customer Success Managers work closely with customers at all stages of their lifecycle, from implementation and initial value to renewals and expansions.
- Conduct onboarding, training, and review calls with customers through multiple stages of the customer journey.
- Establish a long-term trusted advisor relationship with assigned customers, and drive the continued value of our tools and products for 250+ mid market accounts at multiple lifecycle stages.
- Expand the Customer Success team’s impact by trialing new programs, identifying opportunities to grow accounts, and developing new playbooks.
- Interface closely with the sales, product, and marketing teams to share customer feedback, resolve escalations, and align on messaging to deliver outstanding customer experiences.
- A minimum of one year prior experience in Customer Success Management working with a SaaS product and/or mid market customers.
- Experience improving customer activation, engagement, and renewal outcomes in both mid- and low-touch formats.
- Product savvy – able to develop both a technical and value-led understanding of our products in order to speak confidently with customers and communicate their needs back to our team.
- Desire to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment, following Hotjar’s company values, culture and ways of working.
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third-party.
The compensation range for a team member in this role is $67,000 to $87,000
annually where the offer typically falls in the range of $75,000 to $80,000
. Our ranges are established after performing market research and the specific compensation amount of the offer will be determined based on relative experience, skills, and equity across the team. We encourage all candidates to read our Recruitment FAQs
to further understand our approach to compensation and how we structure our contracts.
In addition to the monetary compensation, we provide all team members with an assortment of unique and popular perks valued at more than €10,000 a year, plus stock options and 40 days of annual leave. For employees based in the USA, we also offer health benefits and 401k. These have been chosen to reflect our values and ideals, be it encouraging constant learning with our Personal Development Budget, a great work/life balance with the Holiday Budget, or a happy, healthy team with our Wellbeing Budget.
Hotjar pledges to be a harassment-free and discrimination-free company, committed to equal opportunity. We believe people from different backgrounds, with different identities and experiences, make our product, and our company, better.