Looking for a great new opportunity? We’re looking for a Database Conversion Specialist who is smart, ambitious, and passionate about their craft to add to our Project Services team. Are you the kind of person who enjoys a challenge? Do you take initiative, have a curious mind, and get what it takes to create great software? Then Pandell is just the place for you!
Be your best at Pandell:
Imagine working where what you do is meaningful and impactful; you play a vital role in a trail-blazing organization, and the people you work with are awesome. That’s Pandell. We’re a fast-paced, high-performing software company filled with talented, motivated, and purpose-driven individuals. We offer a challenging, rewarding, and fun culture where you’ll have the opportunity to work and collaborate with some of the brightest people in the software industry. Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are all part of our DNA. Our inclusive environment will give you a strong sense of belonging and allow you to grow and be your best authentic self. We foster a culture where we work hard, and we achieve exceptional results and success together.
About Our Project Services Team:
Grow with the best! Pandell’s Project Services team is a fast-moving team responsible for facilitating the implementation of the Pandell suite of 12+ product groups.
What Will Make You An Ideal Candidate:
- Strong experience with data i.e. tables, queries and scripts.
- Experience with tool application development.
- 5+ years experience with SQL, SQL Server Management Studio, and Oracle.
- Experience with C#, Visual Studio, Microsoft Access/Excel, Powershell, Github, JIRA, and TeamCity are all assets.
- Language knowledge needed: T-SQL, PL/SQL.
- Strong understanding of the software development life cycle.
- Project management skills considered an asset
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- Interact closely with business analysts and client liaisons to assess and analyze requirements.
- Create, maintain, and support software tools to assist in the migration and conversion of large volumes of data between systems.
- Help develop and evolve an efficient and effective process for data conversion activities that can be applied to other systems and domains.
- Work closely with product development teams to build improvements to the software applications.
Other Skills/Experience We Value:
- We love to see your code – if you have a Github account, include it on your resume!
- Disciplined self-starter, capable of working independently or in close collaboration with the development team
- Curiosity and the drive to challenge yourself
- Extra bonus points for Land Software knowledge or experience related to Mineral and Surface process
All the extras:
- Flexible optional home/office work environment
- Flexible hours
- Competitive benefits package
- Training budget
- Fully stocked kitchen (never pack your lunch again)
- Games room & lounge area
- Virtual social activities & learning events
- Rebates toward personal fitness and electronics purchases
- Shared community cards
- Awesome new development machines (full accessories & dual monitor)