BBE Marketing creates online products that help businesses connect with celebrities and influencers. We are looking for a talented Full-Stack WordPress Developer to join our team, who could help us in shipping features for our application and drive our application design and architecture as we grow.
The tasks include:
– Developing plugins
– Making fixes and updates to existing plugins
– Work with team in planning and strategizing
– Working with designer in developing designs
– Various backend tasks
You will love this role if:
– You like working with the stakeholders directly. We’re a relatively small startup, there’s no bureaucracy and complex hierarchy. You’ll be communicating directly with all the team members, from CEO to Customer Support.
– You like to work and ship stuff fast without compromising quality. You know when to stop and call it done without trying to achieve the unattainable perfection.
– You’re not afraid to prove your point when necessary. We trust our team members and believe they have businesses best interest at heart. If there’s no simple solution to a problem, you can provide the arguments and clearly communicate the risks.
– Self-starter, we don’t like to micro-manage our team
– You treat privileged information with care. You can be trusted with sensitive company data
– Great communication skills
– Experience with PHP
– Experience with WordPress
– Experience with MySQL;
– Experience with Asana (preferred)
– Written and spoken English (required).
– Able to work 4 hours overlap within 08:00 – 18:00 EST