Time zones: SBT (UTC +11), GMT (UTC +0), MSK (UTC +3), CEST (UTC +2), BST (UTC +1), JST (UTC +9), CST (UTC +8), WIB (UTC +7), MMT (UTC +6:30), BST (UTC +6), NPT (UTC +5:45), IST (UTC +5:30), UZT (UTC +5), IRDT (UTC +4:30), GST (UTC +4)
Please do not apply for this role if you are not physically located in Europe, Africa or the Middle East (UTC-1 to UTC+3)
. While this is a remote position, we can not consider candidates that are not based in these regions. You can find a detailed explanation in our Recruitment FAQs
At Hotjar, we’re building Behavior Analytics software for businesses selling online. We make it easy for them to go beyond traditional web analytics and understand what users are really doing on their site.
Reporting to the People Operations Manager, we’re looking for an enthusiastic and organised person to join our growing People team. Working with the wider operations department, you will coordinate processes that enable our team to focus on creating value through the work they do. We want our team to be wowed at each touchpoint, and the Hotjar values
should be evident in all your interactions.
This is a unique opportunity to join a People Operations team within an already successful and proven start-up as it continues to grow and evolve.
- Support the team with correct and timely communication, systems management, and documentation. You’ll be responsible for tasks across contracting, onboarding, probation, job changes, life events, performance challenges, and offboarding.
- Understand the need for quality people data, you will work to ensure this data and our records are correct, compliant, and complete.
- Assist the team in ensuring employment law is compliant in all of our entities and that we are following best practices. You would have responsibility for at least one country we employ in.
- Respond to incoming queries from team members
- Participate in projects to iterate on, or introduce new, people processes.
- Collaborate with other business functions such as Finance, BizOps and our Legal team
- Always strive to create a wonderful experience for our team members, whilst keeping in mind our core values
- Experience in a People Operations role; with demonstrated experience collaborating across functions.
- Experience working in tech companies, start-ups or scale-ups, and a preference for an environment sharing similar core values
- Able to create a wonderful customer experience, build rapport and strong relationships
- Experience of working in People Operations or HR in one or more of the following countries: Poland, Greece, South Africa, France, Ireland or The Netherlands.
- Desire to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment, following Hotjar’s company values, culture and ways of working.
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third-party.
The compensation range for this role is €60,000 to €80,000
annually where the offer typically falls in the range of €65,000 to €70,000
. This was established after performing market research and is aligned with our approach to compensation. We encourage all candidates to read our Recruitment FAQs
to further understand our approach to compensation and how we structure our contracts.
In addition to the monetary compensation, we provide all team members with an assortment of unique and popular perks
valued at more than €10,000 a year, plus stock options and 40 days of vacation. These have been chosen to reflect our values
and ideals, be it encouraging constant learning with our Personal Development Budget, a great work/life balance with the annual leave and Holiday Budget, or a happy, healthy team with our Wellbeing Budget.
Hotjar pledges to be a harassment-free and discrimination-free company, committed to equal opportunity. We believe people from different backgrounds, with different identities and experiences, make our product, and our company, better.