We are looking for a Quantitative Trader to join our team, who will help drive the firm’s trading operations. In this position, you will be working on our crypto trading desk, which includes running analysis, entering/exiting/monitoring positions, structuring advanced trading strategies, and managing risk. You’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with professionals across the crypto industry, investment funds, and trading firms. You should have the ability to spot arising opportunities and the assertiveness to seize them – an entrepreneurial mindset that thrives on creative problem solving is mandatory for this role.
- Manage trading operations
- Oversee trade recording and settlement processes, identifying issues, and recommending updates to user guides
- Generate trading ideologies, perform strategy research, execute trading strategies in the digital assets space
- Collaborate with Partners to identify tactical growth/profit opportunities
- Analyze data to identify business opportunities
- Collaborate with the product/engineering team to improve platform
- Proactively stay up to date about market trends, opportunities, risks and new projects, with a passion for the cryptocurrency and digital asset industry
- Help build and further manage a cross-functional team
- Algorithmic and systematic portfolio management and trading skills
- Strong understanding of financial markets, arbitrage, and risk management
- Understanding of fintech and blockchain products.
- Ability to deliver under pressure, with excellent mental arithmetic and analytical skills
- Exceptional interpersonal communication, relationship management, and organizational skills
- Detail oriented, multi-tasking and able to handle various projects simultaneously under pressure
- Able to work independently as well as a good team player
- Flexible mindset to adapt to fast-changing market and new work tasks
In addition these qualifications are a large bonus:
- Knowledge of digital assets, cryptocurrency markets, blockchain technologies and decentralized finance (DeFi) protocols (liquidity pools, yield farming, staking, etc.)
- Prior working experience in the cryptocurrency market with a firm understanding of trading products and trade life cycles
- Degree in quantitative discipline (Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science, Quantitative Finance, Engineering, Computer Science)
- Technically proficient (Python, SQL, Linux OS, C++, Rust, Go etc/similar)
- Familiarity with smart contracts
- Strong coding skills are a very good bonus
- You lead the way. You don’t need to be told what to do in order to get things done. You know how to identify gaps and needs and do what needs to be done to keep us moving. You enjoy the autonomy of owning your work and making decisions about it.
- You thrive on feedback. You believe that you can achieve more on a team than you ever could alone. You rely and thrive on others’ candid feedback for continuous improvement.
- You are driven by autonomy and discipline.
** PLEASE NOTE THAT WHILE THIS POSITION IS REMOTE, WE DO REQUIRE CANDIDATES TO BE GEOGRAPHICALLY LOCATED BETWEEN UTC−10:00 AND UTC+01:00 TIME ZONES. APPLICANTS OUTSIDE THESE TIME ZONES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. **