Time zones: EST (UTC -5), CST (UTC -6), MST (UTC -7), PST (UTC -8), AKST (UTC -9), HST (UTC -10)
Dearman Systems is hiring a Full Stack ASP.NET / C# Developer to join our growing software development team. You will be focused on our LYNX product — the cloud-based supply chain network app that’s revolutionizing bulk liquid logistics.
This is a remote opportunity.
Must be authorized to work in the US as Dearman is unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.
Dearman Systems is an established software company with offices in Tucson, AZ and Houston, TX. Dearman provides mission critical software and hardware solutions to the bulk liquids storage industry – a backbone of the global economy. Specifically, Dearman helps terminal operators to automate and centrally manage their assets with the goal of improving efficiency and increasing enterprise value. Dearman software acts as the terminal operating system by connecting to field instrumentation and enabling companies to remotely control operations, track inventory, produce reports, invoice customers, and schedule inbound and outbound loads.
Founded in 1988, the Dearman name is well-known in the bulk liquids storage industry for their technical expertise and unparalleled customer support. At Dearman, the customer comes first.
About The Role
In this role, you will be a developer for the Dearman Systems LYNX web application, our innovative supply chain monitoring and logistics product.
This role is remote and you can be located anywhere in the US. Your team will be located in the Central Standard Time zone, so you will work with your project manager according to this schedule.
- Full stack developer on the creation of all new code and refactor of existing code relating to LYNX Product
- Write clean, scalable, functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects
- Review, update, refactor and debug code
- Manage Azure Cloud services including Azure Storage, Service Bus, Event Hub, Azure Data Factory, Cosmos DB, Azure Active Directory, Service Fabric, and Traffic Manager
- Maintain documentation of process and integrations
- Manage third party integrations
- Ability to work on Agile teams with Scrum development methodology
- Track and communicate task progress and status to project manager on a regular basis
- 8+ years of experience is preferred
- Experience developing and maintaining applications using ASP.NET, C#, and XML
- Experience in ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API, .NET Core, Bootstrap, Blazor, and other areas of the .NET Framework
- Experience with incorporating architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC, SOA, Microservices, etc.)
- Back End development skills and knowledge of relational databases (MSSQL)
- Experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery and Test Driven Development
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies and working with sprints is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline or related work experience
- Authorized to work in the United States
Working at Dearman:
- Highly competitive salary
- Flexible work schedule
- Work from home opportunities
- Small company with a strong focus on employees
- High visibility in your role with opportunity for advancement
- Paid leave and holidays
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
Salary for this position is based on experience. Retention bonus offered.